The Ducati Cares program allows us to open the store in the safest way possible.
The safety of our staff and our customers is paramount to us and an important factor in reopening the showroom on Tuesday 2nd June.
Please note there will be a limit of 2 people in the showroom, so please book in advance for test rides or servicing work.
We can’t wait to see you again and welcome you in.
The “Ducati Cares” program is dedicated to the needs of the Ducatisti to reduce any inconvenience related to the limitations caused by the Covid-19.
Ducati Manchester Group Cares
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers during these times, you will find the following procedures in place at all of our showrooms.
1. All staff members wear masks
2. Masks and single use gloves are available for all visitors
3. Disinfectant gel is at your disposal
4. Visual indications pointing out a safe distance are in place, please follow them correctly
5. The premises are sanitized frequently
6. All staff members’ health is monitored through a daily check of body temperature and possible Covid-19 symptoms
7. All staff members experiencing potential Covid-19 symptoms will stay at home and contact their local health services
8. All staff members frequently wash and/or sanitize their hands
9. Specific procedures regarding safely trying apparel and helmets are in place
10. Where safe distances cannot be respected, protective barriers are in place