Ducati Card Assistance
Ducati and ACI Global have established Ducati Card Assistance, which covers Ducati customers in case of breakdown, accident, injury or illness, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in Europe, the USA and Canada, for 24 months from the date when the bike is delivered.
Ducati Card Assistance includes the following assistance to the motor vehicle:
• Emergency road service and towing
• Transport of passengers following emergency road service
• Return home of passengers or continuation of journey
• Recovery of repaired motor vehicle
• Repatriation of motor vehicle from foreign country
• Localisation and dispatch of spare parts to foreign country
• Hotel charges
• Retrieval of motor vehicle from off the road in case of an accident
• Advance of penalty bonds to a foreign country
It also provides the following assistance to individuals:
• Medical consultation
• Dispatching of doctor
• Ambulance for transport to hospital (Italy only)
• Return home due to health problems
• Family member (dependent)
• Dispatch of urgent medicines to a foreign country
• Cash advance
This service is available free of charge to all Ducati customers who have purchased their bike from the Ducati sales network in Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Sweden, the UK, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Austria, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Cyprus, Malta, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, the USA* and Canada*
General terms and conditions, definitions, services and exemptions apply [EU - USA - CAN]
* the service is limited to emergency road service and towing, and retrieval of the motor vehicle from off the road in case of breakdown only.
If you have any questions regarding Ducati Card Assistance, please contact us today.
View our selection of used motorcycles
Our inventory is updated daily. Please call us if you need help locating a Ducati.
Shop Online for Clothing and Accessories
Browse Ducati Clothing and Merchandise - Fast Free Shipping Available
SHOP NOW »